I designed Company portal across multiple platforms.
Company portal allows companies to
- Manage company devices 📱 🖥 💻
- Check for compliance 👀 with company policy
- Download company applications 🛍
I followed the windows 8 design language and worked with teams across Microsoft with similar experiences.
WEB MOBILE AND WEB DESKTOP
When I joined we had two separate web products.
- The look and feel was unprofessional
- Their were inconsistent feature sets across products
- And it didn't follow our defined user experience across
I proposed and re-designed the two code stacks to one responsive website.
👍 One code base
👍 Responsive + scaleable design
👍 Consistent look and feel
OUR CONSTANT DEBATE
As a product set do we design based on:
- The platform's design language
- Our design language as a product and team
- Microsoft's design language